[Steppes] OT-Ribbon Worthy Performance at the State Fair of Texas

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Sep 2 13:34:57 PDT 2008

Speaking of the State Fair, my Bellydance Troupe and I will be performing
there on Oct. 19 at 1:40 and 5-ish if anyone has any plans to be there that
Sunday.  :)  That mean I'll probvably be draggin Hrafn there as well.
Heehee!  We will be sure to check out the pics and embroidery!

Elizabeta
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 3:24 PM, William Black Dragon <
hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Congratulations to you all!  It never ceases to amaze me what a supremely
> talented group of people we have here within the Steppes.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ironwyrm

Crimson Vision Costumes
http://www.CrimsonVision.net <http://www.crimsonvision.net/>