[Steppes] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender compettition

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 4 16:50:47 PDT 2008

You guys are scaring me.
Elizabeth

----- Original Message ----
From: Annwn Shona <lady.annwn at gmail.com>
To: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
Cc: Barony of Steppes - SCA Inc. <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 6:41:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender compettition

Dood! I watch Food Network Challenges, and there was one like these
recently!!! (well, ok, not the long meat) but the edible structures!
I might have to do this....woohoo!!!

What is the rule on TEAMS? Like, if two people team up, is that ok? And if
they do, do they get a 2x4 area? ;)

-Annwn the strangely excited