[Steppes] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender competition

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Thu Sep 4 17:57:09 PDT 2008

Hi all, I have had some questions about our food competition at Elfsea's Defender, I hope this answers the questions. Feel free to email me if you need more clarification.  Ameline at generich.com

Your meat entry MUST hold together for a six inch drag measured from the opposite end I will be pulling from. I will grasp one end of the meat entry and pull, when the other end moves a total of six inches, I will measure the meat's length.
Your dish entry must be sat down as a total entry not built at the measuring table. I will measure it 30 seconds after it is sat on the table.
These competitions are open to any person or persons who wish to compete. The rules and prize will be the same for one person or twenty.
Good luck to you all and have fun!!!!
Ameline