[Steppes] herald submission

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Sep 11 20:03:57 PDT 2008

Assuming you are talking about a new submission, you would submit your paperwork *submission froms and research) to your local herald as well as your payment (made out to your local branch) to your local herald.  For the Steppes that would be Lady Viviana who is Oakenwald Pursuivant.  Her email address is on the officer page of the website( http://www.steppes.org )  You can get a copy of the name submission form (if you do not already have one, at http://herald.ansteorra.org/submissions.php , just scroll to the bottom for the list of forms.

If you are talking about a name that has already been submitted, then it really would depend.  Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance with this.

Alasdair