[Steppes] Follow-up notes from populous

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 18:52:22 PDT 2008

To all who attended populous, here are the notes from the "presentation",
which I promised to send.

First, for those of you, who would like a copy of yesterday evening's
"presentation" please contact me off-list with your mailing address.

Die Corvus Corax Website auf Englisch:

http://www.corvuscorax.de/start.php?lang=EN

Ihr Projekt Cantus Buranus... well, actually seems to have been taken off
line.  Like I said, it is a hard thing to come by now.  'Tis A big loss to
our society.

You can find many of their newer CDs on Amazon and iTunes.  You can even get
a recent DVD from Amazon, but a reviewer said it had poor sound quality.  I
will buy it and let you know.

You can find some of their videos on youtube.

It seems Psalteria has finally taken their website offline too.  I wish I
had saved their images.  It is a bad evening for websites.

Their new bands are:

BraAgas (http://www.braagas.com/), who has a CD, but good luck getting it in
the USA

And

Euphorica (http://www.euphorica.cz/)

One will find quite a bit of BraAgas and a few pieces from Psalteria and
Euphorica on youtube.

It is disappointing how much wonderful music has been lost because it was
never widely distributed during bands' brief existences.  I have a wonderful
music video of Psalteria performing Diga Janeta that is now no longer
available (this sure as h**l is NOT it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFrmjuUfzd0
).

Will Meriic