[Steppes] Woodworking Day April 25th

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Apr 7 03:51:13 PDT 2009

My husband Duncan de Bard would like to invite all interested woodworkers to come
to our home in Flower Mound for woodworking on April 25th.  Bring your own personal projects!
In addition to the lathe he has other equipment (table saw, biscuit joiner,
compound miter saw, etc.).  Email him at robert.wilson at phns for
details on equipment available or directions, or call his cell phone at 214-478-7894 for more information.
I don't think he has a start time yet so let him know what works for you--he will probably be messing around
in the garage all day.  The girls and I will be at a girl scout event all day so we will not be there (so, party
time for him.....)  Age 16 and up. He does have extra safety goggles and ear plugs,
or feel free to bring your own. Please wear mundane clothing, as period clothing and electric
lathes are a safety hazard!   Hopefully he will remember to feed you something and offer you
a cold beverage or two.  But you are also welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks.

Christianna Fergusson