[Steppes] Local acceptances at Laurel

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Apr 8 05:03:05 PDT 2009

Greetings all.  I just received in my inbox the latest Letter of Acceptances and Returns from Laurel and felt I would share the news.

The following local items have been registered by Laurel:

Elec inghean Sheáin. Name and device. Purpure, on a chevron inverted Or five golpes and in chief two bezants.

Viviana Ammary Rowntree. Device. Purpure, a tree blasted and eradicated argent within a bordure argent semy of lotus blossoms in profile purpure.

Congratulations to both of you on your registrations.

Cheers,
Alasdair