[Steppes] Warlord Largess/Gift Baskets

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:17:51 PDT 2009

Good Day to all those in our wonderous Barony and Cantons,

Warlord is less than a month away.  Her Excellency, Katheryn, has asked that
we put together gift baskets for each champion and the two Queens' in a
manner befitting their particular position.

To date, I have the following verbal committements:

Don Alaric - Blades for Warlord & Steppes Champion (possible other for
Archer & Bard)
Mistress Kalida - Mugs & Queens' Garlands
HL Saqra - Jewerly for Queens'
Lady Elec - Archery
Lady Layla - Hood for Rapier
Grace - Rapier
HL Katya - help with Archery
Lady Annwn - Fabric
HL Morgarten - Armouring book/heavy

Other items that we hope to have:

1.  Hood for Archery Champion
2.  Silk Veils for Queens'
3.  Pearls for Queens'
4.  Lace for Rapier

I would ask that anything you wish to offer for the baskets be given to me
by Coronation.  I will be going out of town prior to Warlord and wish to
have the baskets ready before I leave.  I will be coming back into town in
time for our event.

Here are the events I will be attending prior to Warlord:

Saturday, May 2nd - Dragons Fire Tor
Saturday, May 16th - Coronation

If I need to meet you to pick up items, please just let me know. I can also
be at Rapier or Heavy practice, if necessary.

If you have any questions or wish to help with our baskets, please contact
me off list via tinygypsylady at gmail.com or vivianarowntree at gmail.com.

Many thanks...

YIS,

--
Namaste,

Viviana Rowntree
Head of Entourage to Her Excellency, Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched.. they must be felt with the heart.