[Steppes] An Opportunity That Arose

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 19:32:25 PDT 2009

So here's what's going on, I was asked by my friend in the Scarborough Faire Royal Guard whether I would consider joining the Royal Guard.  I thought about it for awhile, and finally decided to go for it, if at all possible.  It would be something different for me, as an avid faire-goer.  Not exactly sure what I will be doing, but it sounds like fun.  Truth be told, my friend in the Royal Guard kept nagging me about the Guard until I finally asked more about it and what was required.  All he said was required was 15th century clothing, and a weapon of some sort to protect their "Majesties" (King Henry and Queen Anne Boelyn).  So that's what I've been up to.  My friend was going to present me for consideration this coming Saturday.  While nervous, I'm excited too.  So come Saturday, that's what I'll be doing.

~Lauren

Step follows Step,

Hope follows courage,

Set your face towards danger,