[Steppes] Heralds at Steppes Warlord (Small correction)

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:38:49 PDT 2009

Sorry to break in, however;
"If any heralds are interested in staffing a heralds table should" Please contact me at;
lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com .
Please include Warlord in the subject line. I already have an area set aside, but need to know the needs of the heralds manning the tables.

Thank you.

Ly Gabriele
Autocrat in Training
Merchant and HALL Coordinator