[Steppes] archery practice Aug 2, 2009

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sat Aug 1 15:21:59 PDT 2009

I went by the field this afternoon to check it out for practice on Sunday.  I was hit with the overwhelming view of green.  The grass is actually green.  It's August and the field is green.  It was almost freakish... almost but not quite.

I also noticed the puddles and the birds playing in them.  The field was definitely saturated.  I figured that IF there was no more rain, it MIGHT dry out sufficiently for practice.  Regretfully, it doesn't appear to be happening that way.

I am cancelling practice for Aug 2.  Maybe next time...

See you at business meeting.

Katya