[Steppes] illumination question

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:26:43 PDT 2009

Is there any/much difference between WINSOR NEWTON Designers Gouache and HOLBEIN ACRYLIC GOUACHE? (not shouting, cut and paste from ebay)

Per the Holbein ad it was made by someone who left WN because they thought the company had gotten off track. Thoughts?

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

snip

> Richardson also makes a student grade that is usable, however the W&N is
> really worth the price difference, the pigment is ground so much
> smoother

snip