[Steppes] Past TI's

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 05:34:31 PDT 2009

There are a few Tournaments Illuminated magazines that have some
articles that I'd like to make copies of. I'm wondering if anyone has
a stash of them that over the years would possibly net me these
articles.

#104 - Fall '92  -- Jewelers' Tools for $2.09 a Pound 	 Einar Lutemaker
#  99 - Summer ' 91 -- Late Medieval Rosaries 	 Elizabeth Bennett
#  95 - Summer '90 -- Sweet Summer's Roses (rosary beads) 	 Guimora
#  51 - Summer '79 -- Medieval and Renaissance Jewelry 	 Alia Wasa Care
#124 - Fall '97 -- An Overview of Glass Beads 	 Mellitus of Rouncivale
It doesn't say what # it is but it is the one from Summer '78 --
Concerning Gemstones 	 Cariadoc of the Bow

and also #28 (does not say when it came out) -- Gemstones 	 Paul of
Sunriver

I am hoping that some of you folks who have been around longer might
possibly have some of these that you would allow me to make some photo
copies or if you have a scanner would possibly scan them and email
them to me.

Please email me off-list and let me know if you have these and if
perhaps tonight or tomorrow I can work with you on getting together to
view them and make copies or scans. Whatever is needed to get my hands
on these articles. :)

Thank you,
Fiona the Needleworker