[Steppes] ISO - Carnival for "Your Home Team Cares" (STRANGE ABILIITES ONLY!)

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:01:56 PDT 2009

Good Day,

I have had a special request from a friend who is working for a new
charity.  She has asked if I have friends or know of people with strange and
unusal talents.  She is putting on a Carnival (Think early 1900's "freak"
shows).  She is looking for some of these things but its certainly can be
more creative:

*  Mimes
*  Barkers (heralds, that is means YOU!)
*  Fire Dancers
*  Sword Dancers
* Controtionists
* etc etc.

I am her Gyspy Reader for the evening.  I will be talking to a few Heavy &
Light Figthers as well. Please note, we are helping so this is NOT an SCA
demo. Its to help raise money for a charity and to have fun!