[Steppes] Six Flags anyone on Saturday 15th after Artisan?

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 16:40:03 PDT 2009

Hey all, I was just wondering whether anyone was interested in going to Six Flags AFTER Artisan on Saturday the 15th.  I have a couple complimentary tickets if anyone wants to go.  I believe I will have 6 of them come Monday when I go into work.  If you want to look into going, just message me back.

Six Flags on Saturday is open until 11, and has a big nighttime parade each night starting at 9:45, I haven't seen it yet though, but its supposed to be awesome!

~Lauren
 Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,