[Steppes] Fwd: Open Practice

Sparhauk sparhauk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:45:27 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request.

Lord Geoffrey
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Price <scrimatore at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Open Practice

Open Rapier/Rattan/WMA practice on Mondays, at the Lewisville Civic Center
(front gym), from 7:15 - 9:45.

The Schola Saint George warmly invites SCA combatants to our open Monday
practice. While our structured classes are on Thursdays at the same location
and time, the Monday class is an open fighting practice designed to build
helmet time and to exchange ideas. We have both rapier and rattan-capable
combatants, (although many of our rattan folks are new to fighting in
armour).

Come by to get a taste of Fiore dei Liberi and to play!

Contact us directly at brian at chivalrybookshelf.com or through the Schola
website, http://www.scholasaintgeorge.org.

Lewisville Civic Center, 191 Civic Center Drive, Lewisville, TX
(~1 mile off the 35W)

Earl Sir Brion Thornbird ap Rhys, OL
Brian R. Price