[Steppes] illumination question

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:30:29 PDT 2009

All the info I have received has been very interesting and I thank everyone who answered. As I said in my message, I had cut and paste from ebay. Apparently I should have Cut more. I was aware that there is a great difference between acrylic and gouache. I was trying to ask for opinions of the brands Winston Newton and Holbein.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)