[Steppes] Archery practice, Sun. Aug 30

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 30 01:55:56 PDT 2009

It's about 3:45 AM and I just managed to get the truck towed home,
looks as if I'm going to miss the 9 AM practice.  I was really looking
forward to it but it would appear as if I'll be repairing the truck in the
morning instead, sorry guys!

Hope to see everyone next Sunday for our Archer's Challenge!

Regards,

Ironwyrm