[Steppes] [rosenfeld] Terrell Fighter Practice

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:32:31 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

After receiving several affirmations, Terrell Fighter Practice has been
moved to my house in Windmill Farms for the next few months.  We'll start as
close to *eight* as possible.

Here are directions....

Take Hwy 80 west of Terrell, or East of Mesquite and Forney.
Take the Windmill Farms Exit and enter the Farms (It's on the north side of
the road.)
Go through the first stop sign.
Turn *left* at the second stop sign (in front of the middle school)
Go through the first stop sign,
Turn *right* at the next stop sign (Iron Gate Rd)
Turn *right* at the next street (Rose May)
I am halfway down on the left.  I have a rose bush taking over the front
pillar.

2110 Rose May Dr, Forney  Tx

See you all next week
Magge MacPherson