[Steppes] Lewisville Demo - LAST REMINDER

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Mon Dec 7 19:19:10 PST 2009

Good day everyone,

This is the last reminder that we are having a demo at the Lewisville
library on Monday, December 14, 2009 from 6:30 - 8:30 at:

Lewisville Public Library

1197 W Main St.

972-219-3570

http://library.cityoflewisville.com

Due to popular demand, there will NOT be any fighting.  However, the library
has specifically asked for bards, especially story tellers.  So, come on out
and help shape the next generation in our own image (that was my line of
bull and is not necessarily the opinion of the Lewisville library system).

Will Meriic