[Steppes] Today's Populace Potluck Update!

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 06:39:47 PST 2009

Good gentles, in addition to offerings previously mentioned, please
add Lady Elec to the list,  who will be providing a dessert and some sodas.

I also found a nice bottle of  St. Genevieve Shiraz that someone
 needs to drink so we will bring that as well.  It's not homemade
but at least it has a period style name.

We definitely have enough desserts now, so if anyone else out
there is thinking of coming and bringing something,
additional side dishes,  appetizer style dishes,
or salad offerings would probably be the things that would
be most desired.

Christianna