[Steppes] Twelfth night Acceps apparently closed already

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:50:14 PST 2009

For those of us who were unable to get to ACCEPS on time, is there a way to reserve feast? I know that this was asked at populace the other night but have not heard an answer. I was kind of surprised to see it closed this early, especially as there has not been a menu posted. I know of folks that were holding out on committing until they knew whether or not they could eat what was to be served. Others of us needed to wait one more paycheck.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich