[Steppes] ACCEPS

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 20:48:53 PST 2009

Greetings,

ACCEPS is back up, I just registered for the event and for feast. For
now, ACCEPS is the only way to register for feast. ACCEPS will close
on 12/28. Remember the event is only four days away from the 28th -
the feast steward has to have time to prepare. That was the reason we
cut it off on the 20th. This is a very difficult date for Twelfth
Night because it immediately follows New Year's Eve and the busy busy
holiday season. We usually have another week to get ready. So please
be patient with the folks putting this event on for you.

Here is the information posted in the Black Star regarding feast and
this is still true, as far as I know:
Feast is $8.00 per person, and only 100 feasts will be sold so pre-
registration is suggested through ACCEPS. A limited number of feast
slots will be available at the door.

The menu is posted on the website.

Susanna, Steppes Seneschal