[Steppes] Tabletop catapult prizes

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 28 20:09:32 PST 2009

Unto the Honorable Lord Ironwyrm doth I send greetings.

Let it be known to those members of the fair Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons and their guests at the annual 12th night celebration that, on behalf of the Free Association of Steppes Metalsmiths, milady Symmone de Aix and I, HL Jaque the Spink, do contribute two prizes for use in the tabletop catapult contests of skill and accuracy.

Milady Symmone offers a bracelet woven in the Viking style of copper wires and trimmed in sterling silver. All is finished and protected by Renaissance Wax.

I, Jaque, offer a single 6.3 carat stone of clear rock crystal (quartz) from the Ouchita Mountains to the east.   The stone was hand cut by myself at a diameter of 11 mm with the shape of a 5 pointed star in its heart when you look through the top.

Hopefully you will have much competition for these and the other prizes for the contest which you so generously sponsor each year.

Yours In Service
HL Jaque the Spink
Symmone de Aix