[Steppes] European Dancing at Steppes 12th Night

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:43:03 PST 2009

Howdy All!

Since I’ll be at Steppes Twelfth Night this weekend I
thought it would be fun to have some dancing at the event too.

We’ll be finding a place around 2 pm in the afternoon large
enough to hold some spontaneous dancing and continue until around 4 pm.

Nothing too formal - think of it as more of a practice – so really
everyone is welcome. We’ll probably teach every dance – or at least give it a
run through – and then move on to something else.

We’ll have fun no matter how many people show so feel free
to stop by.

See you soon!

~philip white