[Steppes] Lewisville Library Demo

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:14:35 PST 2009

Yes that's me.

Thank you to everyone that came out. Until Lord William showed up, I was afraid I would be in the room by myself. Unfair, I know, but it was like stage fright.

Personally I thought it went very well. This is a quiet library, but over the two hours we were there we had about fifty people come see us.

One of the librarians told me that a gentleman had seen one of the signs and was surprised that we "were still around". She said he was hoping to make it out. Apparently he had played back in the early days. I don't know if he made it out.

Lady Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)