[Steppes] Lewisville Library Demo

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 09:39:01 PST 2009

I too want to thank Lady Grabriele for all of her hard work coordinating and
running this demo, and the static demo that ran for months leading up to
this.  It was a great demo.  I got names and handed out many cards.  I also
got some new ideas for Alcon this year.  Yes, it will soon be time to start
thinking about that.  More information will be made available in January.

Thanks again,

Will Meriic