[Steppes] Ride to Populace?

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Fri Dec 18 03:06:18 PST 2009

Is there anyone nearish to UTD that will be going to populaca tonight?
The 1/8th of a tank of gas I have left has to be able to get me to
work and home on Sunday. I'd love to go tonight. Please, feel free to
call me at any time this morning/today. 469-222-9236.  Or anyone
passing by UTD's general area from further north or west? :)

Thank you in advance!

Fiona/Dana