[Steppes] Weaver needed

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 19:24:17 PST 2009

Greetings Everyone,

 Are there any weavers near the area of Kaufman who would be willing to help out a local church?  A co-worker of mine goes to the First United Methodist Church of Kaufman and the preacher would like to teach a few lessons that compare life to weaving or knitting fabric.  As part of this, they are hoping to have live demonstrations of these arts during the service.  They already have a knitter lined up, but need a weaver.

Dates: January 17, 24, and 31
Times: 8:45 & 10:45 am.

This is a mundane clothes thing and not associated with the SCA at all. It would simply be a time to show people how you weave.  If you are willing to help out please email me ASAP. I will if you the contact information fro my co-worker

Between SCA and family commitments next month, I am not able to help them out.

Thank you,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL
 Aka. Deana Whitney

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs