[Steppes] Unable to attend 12th Night

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 31 16:59:04 PST 2009

Thankyou for your consideration.  I hope others that are similarly ill or coming down with something will also choose to stay at home and recover.  Several friends have also reported being down with a highly contagious and horrible stomach virus that entails much worshipping of the porcelein idol.

Having also had surgery just before Christmas I can feel for your pain. To add the virus on top of it I do not want to imagine. I for one will be staying home for other reasons (lack of strength to travel that far) and hoping that no visitor gifts my lady (who will attend for a while) or I with such a virus.

HL Jaque the Spink