[Steppes] OT- For Sale - Two tables

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 16:47:11 PST 2009

Pardon for the OT

We have two square gaming tables for sale, billiards style, hand made by
Dirk's son. We just don't have room for them. They would make great table
for a craft room or game room. You must be able to pick them up, we don't
deliver. :-) Please contact privately off list.

Thank you!

Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis and Don Dyryke.

  _____