[Steppes] Roman Standards

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 13:47:03 PST 2009

Very cool!  I always pictured the globes on top made of wood or some ornate metal.  Green and blue glass globes are a pleasant surprise!  I wonder how they made them so perfectly - the one in the archaeological photo was so perfect and green!

SPQR

Gab (also known at one time as Flavia)

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D