[Steppes] My grandfather

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 15:07:01 PST 2009

So here's what's happened...  I just got back into town from seeing my grandmother after my grandfather fell from a ladder and broke his hip.  Exactly why he was on the ladder, no one knows, but now he's in the hospital and they cannot do surgery to repair the hip until Monday because his blood is too thin and would make surgery dangerous...  He was a bloodthiner medicine and that's what caused it...  He's in a lot of pain, but otherwise alright.  Please feel free to message me as I keep my grandfather in my thoughts and pray that they can perform the surgery soon and that he'll have a speedy recovery.

~Lauren
 Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,