[Steppes] OT: Baby girl clothes

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:42:54 PST 2009

Greetings to the Steppes, I have a friend of mine that's fixing to have a baby in about four or five weeks. She had saved clothes from her first daughter but they were all destroyed in a flood. If anyone has any baby girl clothes at all, please contact me off list. Thank you, -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.