[Steppes] device workshop

De Clark gandalf_104 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:30:24 PST 2009

Depending on the when and where of such a workshop, I would be very interested in attending.  I've been doodling a few device ideas and it's time that I finally settled on one and made sure that it at least looks correct.  Currently tuesdays and fridays are fairly solidly booked by work unless it was either during the day, or fairly late.  Wednesdays are almost always good days.  Hope that helps if you do decide to schedule a workshop.Ulf Nach dem Tor.> A "quickie" blazoning lesson is hard to make work over the net, but very > easy in person. If I held a workshop next month to help people design a > device, how many people would be interested? And would people prefer to > hold it before Gulf Wars to get in the way of preparations, or after Gulf > War to interfere with the massive cleanup?> > Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin