[Steppes] OT: Contacts

Susan Harkins shark75080 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 10:32:23 PST 2009

Greetings,
Normally I would not send this to the list, but as Seneschal, my need to contact some of you is pretty important. The contacts on my cell phone just got wiped along with the phone contacts on my computer. If I have ever talked to you on the phone and you'd like me to be able to contact you again, please send your contact info to me OFFLIST.

I don't have to have your information if you'd rather not provide it. If I need to contact any of you in future I can do it the old fashioned way...via an ISO post on the list... but if you want me to have your info, you'll need to resend it to me.

Thanks so much and sorry for the bandwidth.

Susanna