[Steppes] ISO Anyone seeing Their majesties prior to Monday's business meeting

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Feb 25 12:47:16 PST 2009

Greetings all.  I am in search of some assistance.  I am in need of their majesties signatures on a letter releasing award names and a heraldic title that are duplicated in the SCA Armorial.  I was wondering if there was anyone that might be seeing them prior to business meeting next Monday AND going to business meeting or be able to get the signed letter there.

If you are such a person and are willing to play go between I would really appreciate it.  Please contact me off list and I will provide more details regarding this request.  This is paperwork I need to forward to Laurel with the paperwork for the latest Letter of Intent so any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Alasdair, Bordure Herald