[Steppes] Forwarded from the Ansteorran list - Sad Tidings

Donald Lewing richard.fitz.hervy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:12:47 PST 2009

Although I read this too late, I think it's a good idea... in fact, I think
that we all take a moment to raise a glass (beverage of choice) and recall
each of our memories of Don Christoforo. Rejoice in his life and how it
touched our own. Give comfort to his family, who will miss him most.

Ld. Richard fitzHervy
The man who insists on seeing with perfect clearness before he decides,
never decides.
Henri-Frédéric Amiel