[Steppes] Populace this Friday, Feb 20th at 7:30pm

Elaine Crittenden eshc at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 16:41:54 PST 2009

Greetings:

Additional info for the Populace meeting.
If it is needed, the church phone is 214-328-3883 and rings in the Parish Hall as well as the office.

I will try to have balloons on Highland to help find the church and parish hall.
Go through the gate and go left around the garden to the hall.

By the way, there are lights over the cars on the parking lot.

See you there!
HL Lete Bithespring