[Steppes] ISO

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:41:45 PST 2009

There isn't anyone locally who specifically 'does' scales for scale armour.
Generally a few businesses will do runs, becasue the most efficient want to
produce scales is to have a machine company make them.  Individual scales
could be hand made, but that would be a CRAZY amount of work for an
individual.  I really only see it being done by either someone who wanted to
make a very authentic suit of armour for an A&S project or someone who
truely simply has FAR FAR more time than money.

Morgan