[Steppes] archery practice 1-4-09

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sat Jan 3 19:07:17 PST 2009

As I'm sure most of the archers heard at 12th night, Steppes' archery practice will cancelled for 1-4-09.

Hope everyone had fun at 12th night.  I was finshing up holday "to-dos" that I missed since I went out of town this past week.  I'll catch up with everyone at business meeting.

Katya/karen/Steppes deputy archery marshal

Mrs. Karen Calhoun
Austin Academy
Career and Technology and
Computer Explorations

(972) 926-2620
kmcalhou at garlandisd.net

"What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality."
Plutarch

"As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, that matters."
Seneca