[Steppes] Business meeting canceled/rescheduled

Shark Yahoo shark75080 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 11:31:08 PST 2009

Greetings Steppes,
Due to current and expected weather conditions, the business meeting scheduled for tonight (1/5) has been canceled and rescheduled for next Monday, 1/12 same place and time (New New Buffet at 7pm).

I’m sorry for the change in plans, but we didn’t want anyone to risk their safety to attend the meeting.

I will be at the restaurant tonight from 7 to 7:30 to meet anyone that does not receive this notice. If you know someone that usually comes and may not have access to a computer, please call them and let them know.

The Baroness and I will contact folks personally if we need to discuss something urgently.

If you owe me a report, please get it in by close of business on 1/7.

If you have questions, call me at 972-768-2757, or email me at shark75080 at yahoo.com.

Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Seneschal