[Steppes] Trying again... Business Meeting Canceled

Susan Harkins shark75080 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 16:05:26 PST 2009

Hey all,
I sent the following email earlier, but  have never received it off of the list. I'm not sure what's going on.
Thankfully the Baroness was able to send an email as well. At this point I'm just trying to make sure I can post to the list.... the email below is what I sent earlier..

Greetings Steppes,
Due to current and expected weather conditions, the business
meeting scheduled for tonight (1/5) has been canceled and rescheduled for 1/12
at the same place and time (New New Buffet at 7pm). I’m sorry for the
change in plans, but we didn’t want anyone to risk their safety to attend
the meeting.

I will be at the restaurant tonight from 7 to 7:30 to meet
anyone that does not receive this notice. If you know someone that usually
comes and may not have access to a computer, please call them. And let them
know. The Baroness and I will contact folks personally if we need to discuss
something urgently.

If you owe me a report, please get it in by close of
business on 1/7.
If you have questions, call me at 972-768-2757, or email me
at shark75080 at yahoo.com.

Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Seneschal