[Steppes] Returned

Lord Cuillioc the Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:39:26 PST 2009

Hello all,
This is just to let you know I've made it safely back from holiday in
Africa. And such stories I have to tell - what a journey!!
Also received notification that I've been rejected for enlistment on account
of my poor eyesight. (Who woulda thunk you had to be able to see to shoot
stuff?) Oh well. Just proves my theory that I'm a better lover than a
fighter.
Not sure when you'll next see me, but know that you are all in my heart, and
as soon as I can reasonably make a meeting or event, I shall do so with all
haste.
/Quill