[Steppes] OT, Kinda ~~ For the Carpenters Out There

Liz elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 13:17:03 PST 2009

Good Gentles,

I came across a web site on another list I subscribe to.  While it is out of period, there are a number of items that could serve as inspiration for camping equipment, especially with Gulf War coming up.

The site specializes in campaign furniture and is pretty neat just to peruse.  The URL is:

http://www.campaignfurniture.com/

I hope you enjoy it.

YIS,

Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or Liz and/or my evil twin, Cedric
Curmudgeon, Misanthrope & Gadfly
Conscience:  "The inner voice which warns us that someone may be looking."  ~ H. L. Mencken