[Steppes] Greetings All!

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:50:42 PST 2009

I would like to say Greetings All! My family and I have finally made the
step back into the past. We have hovered around the edges of Steppes for a
while now, and are finally ready to play. Paid our family membership fees
yesterday and need to begin.

My eldest daughter enjoys archery, my eldest son and husband enjoy Heavy
Weapons and I enjoy the Bardic Arts. Of course, as with any "newbie" we are
currently putting together our event kit and making garb before the bulk of
the season begins. Along with that, if anyone is "upgrading" their tent
during this tax season, if you would be so kind as to send me a private
message, I may be in the market to purchase it from you.

Thanks!

Kiriandra (MKA Anne H.)

--
We're out here on the frontlines