[Steppes] Heavy fighter practice on Superbowl Sunday

Sparhauk sparhauk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:43:36 PST 2009

Greetings all,

This Sunday, a great hastilude shall commence at the fifth hour past noon.
Many have stated their plans to watch said confrontation, and I'm wondering
how many plan on missing fighter practice all together.  In any case, Sunday
fighter practice shall be abbreviated.  But, if there is no interest from
the fighters of the Steppes in holding it, I would be happy to watch the
preparations for this great tourney, and forgo practice altogether.

Please, respond to this note, either publicly or privately (
sparhauk at gmail.com) and let me know if there is any interest in hold
practice this Sunday.

Thank you,

Geoffrey Sparhauk
Knight's Marshal and football fan (Go Steelers!)