[Steppes] Fwd: ALL-CON 2009

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:32:11 PST 2009

Greetings!
Who wants to do a class at All Con?
The schedule that is already up is here -
http://www.all-con.org/2009-Crowne/forms/Schedule.pdf and they want classes
and will try to work with you on the scheduling. I would suggest not
planning on going up against any of the Rocky Horror Picture show things.
Email me and I will get a list going and then will talk with them and get
back to you.
Also, please treat these classes as normal sca college style classes. If you
are uncomfortable giving the 5 minute "I am a member of the sca and incase
you don't know what the sca does...." speech I will be on site the entire
time and am more then happy to do it for you.
These classes dont have to be Arts classes! These can be any class you want
to teach  - fighting, chivalric code, awards in the sca, how to bob for
apples......... how to properly hunt a bootmouse.
My goal at this con is to be a major presence - to get out there and say
first that we are an awesome group of people to be with and then this is
what we do.
I look forward to talking with everyone about this con and the classes they
want to teach!
Lady Vyolante
Steppes Hospitaler