[Steppes] Thank you!!!!

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:18:45 PST 2009

   We tend to be good about throwing out the thanks, right after an event.  I just wanted to throw out a quick thank you to everyone that works so hard year around and behind the scenes.
  From the officers , to those with titles and rank to the young new folks who bring much needed energy and enthusiasm to activities and tasks when the curtains are closed and the armor and swords are sitting in the corner, and the needels sit in the cushions next to the brushes.  All of you are what make the SCA work between events and make it happen.
   The paperwork and orginization, the hours on the phone, the internet time all of it we need to make our hobby work, and I just wanted to say thank you!!!!!

:-)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile