[Steppes] Congratulations in order

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:50:12 PST 2009

congratulations to all!.Thank you,..Catalina Yah! We hear footsteps! > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 07:19:15 -0800> From: juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Steppes] Congratulations in order> > Good morning Steppes!> > 12th Night was a fabulous event with much to see and do. The feast was very delicious! Thanks to everyone who assisted the event stewards Sior Tomas and Sir Hrafn with this fine celebration. > > Please join me in congratulating the following individuals who received awards in court on Saturday.> > First, congratulations to Sir Hrafn and Centurian Damon who are the newest members to the Order of the Oak! Also, Lady Vyolante received the Acorn of the Steppes. You all work very hard for the barony and I am proud of you.> > Their Majesties Gunthar and Elizabeth bestowed awards on the following individuals from the Steppes > Elec - Award of Arms> John Plus - Award of Arms> Sir Lasguaard - Sable Thistle in Leatherwork> Lady Susannna Nightingale - Sable Thistle in Brewing> Mistress Serena - Sable Thistle in Legal History (or Nitpicking as it says in the OP)> Don Alaric - Star of Merit. (Don Alaric - a member of the Order of the Oak- also received his Azure Keystone from Their Excellencies Druinne and Daire this weekend)> > Vivat for you all!> > Katheryn> Baroness of the Steppes> > > _______________________________________________> Steppes mailing list> Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.org